"A Nation with a Government, not a Government with a Nation"

"A Nation with a Government, not a Government with a Nation"

Wednesday 1 June 2011

"R" & "D" -They Just Take Turns Ripping Us Off

Many people think that there is a big difference between Democrats and Republicans, but I think there’s not much difference at all.  I have long said, the left and the right are really one body with two heads–they just take turns ripping us off.  Both parties are not all bad.  There are a few good eggs on both sides of the isle but only a few. Gerald Celente, founder of Trends Research, thinks much the same way as I do.  Celente is famous for making many spot on predictions about the future based on trends of today.  He is predicting that Congressman Ron Paul could win the Presidency in 2012.  He adds, “To me the dream ticket would be: Judge Andrew Napolitano from Freedom Watch Ron Paul and Ralph Nader, and I say Ralph Nader because I am concerned about the food I eat the water I drink and the air that I breath . . .  I believe in Ron Paul Judge Napolitano and a guy like Ralph Nader just to keep the oligarchs away from the door…”
read more-click here

Notice the lack of media coverage  on Ron Paul's candidacy.....the establishment doesn't want him.....it's another reason for us to want him!
A speech he recently gave "The Last Nail by Ron Paul" click here

Citizens Against Government Waste

Citizens Against Government Waste
www.cagw.org